MyCAA and Med-Line School

Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts

What Will MyCAA Pay For?

What will MyCAA pay for? Tuition costs for education and training courses and examinations leading to an Associate’s degree (excluding General Studies and Liberal Arts), license, certificate or certification at an accredited college, university, or technical school in the United States or approved testing organization that expands employment or portable career opportunities for military spouses.

About the Application Process...

 Military Friendly Med-Line