MyCAA and Med-Line School
Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts
Who is eligible for MyCAA Financial Assistance?
Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, and O-1 to O-2 who can start and complete their coursework while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders, including spouses married to members of the National Guard and Reserve Components in these same pay grades.
Those who are not eligible include:
- Spouses married to service members in pay grades: E-6 and above; W-3 and above; and O-3 and above
- Spouses who are a member of the armed forces themselves currently on Title 10 orders
- Spouses who are married but legally separated (or under court order or statute of any state or US territory) from a member of the armed forces on Title 10 orders
- Spouses whose National Guard/Reserve Component military sponsor is in a Warning Orders/Alert, Post Deployment/Demobilization or Transition Status
- Spouses married to a member of the Coast Guard
- Spouses who are unable to start and complete their course(s) while their military sponsor is on Title 10 orders