Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts
To Summarize the Process:
- Enrollment with Med-Line School of Medical Transcription: Fill out the form on the right to get our brochure and enrollment agreement.
- Register with MyCAA or an online account: Visit the MyCAA Spouse Portal online at https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa. Provide required Spouse Profile information. A real-time DEERS eligibility check will confirm if you meet MyCAA eligibility requirements so you can move forward and establish your MyCAA Account. Those who do not pass this check will be provided additional guidance. You will receive email notification when your online account has been created from MyCAA.
- Once their account registration has been approved, you will need to create your career plan. Log in to the MyCAA site and you will be notified in the upper right corner of your screen what the next step is.
- Once your career plan is approved, you will need to apply for funding. Log into your MyCAA account and follow the steps provided. Upon enrollment with Med-Line School you will be provided a student ID and important information regarding your start date for the program.
- Once your funding request is reviewed and approved, please notify Med-Line School of Medical Transcription by calling 928-846-7752. Med-Line School of Medical Transcription will process the final paperwork to MyCAA. Once these are submitted, the student can begin their studies with Med-Line School.
If you have any questions about MyCAA, please contact a Military One Source 1-800-342-9647. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Med-Line at 928-846-7752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org