Healthcare Documentation Specialist Course
AHDI-Approved Distance Education Program
Med-Line School's healthcare documentation specialist combines two core programs, medical transcription and medical coding into a single high-impact program that is designed to position graduates for success.
Med-Line School is an ADHI-approved and licensed distance education medical transcription school staffed by credentialed instructors devoted to allied healthcare development. Med-Line students enjoy a comprehensive program that trains medical transcriptionists from no knowledge of the field to an advanced acute care level using both traditional transcription as well as medical editing/speech recognition.
On a national basis, Med-Line School has a proven track record for being the best medical transcription and medical editing training program for a medical transcription career. Our graduates are successful because:
- We are an ADHI-approved medical transcription school
- We offer advanced training that exceeds the industry standards
- We are licensing by the State of Arizona to teach US, Canadian, and military base residents
- We use only credentialed instructors; all personnel handling medical transcription curricula are credentialed
- We train our students to be successful medical transcriptionists and medical editors.
- We have superior job placement capabilities and successful job retention
- We have an externship for medical transcription development that takes you from the graduate to the practitioner
Med-Line's coding curriculum is designed to train individuals to the highest level in current coding standards. Med-Line’s program is designed to prepare students for the unique opportunities and challenges that are seen in ICD-10-CM.
Med-Line’s program focuses heavily on providing a strong health information management (HIM) background so that our students will be fully prepared to face all the current and upcoming challenges to be seen in the EHR transition.
Unlike other programs, Med-Line focuses on both hospital-based and physician-based coding within one complete course. The coding curriculum is designed to prepare you to sit for your CCA/CCS credential.