Advanced Medical Transcription Course
AHDI-Approved Distance Education Program
Med-Line School is an ADHI-approved and licensed distance education medical transcription school staffed by credentialed instructors devoted to allied healthcare development. Med-Line students enjoy a comprehensive program that trains medical transcriptionists from no knowledge of the field to an advanced acute care level using both traditional transcription as well as medical editing/speech recognition.
On a national basis, Med-Line School has a proven track record for being the best medical transcription and medical editing training program for a medical transcription career. Our graduates are successful because:
- We are an ADHI-approved medical transcription school
- We offer advanced training that exceeds the industry standards
- We are licensing by the State of Arizona to teach US, Canadian, and military base residents
- We use only credentialed instructors; all personnel handling medical transcription curricula are credentialed
- We train our students to be successful medical transcriptionists and medical editors.
- We have superior job placement capabilities and successful job retention
- We have an externship for medical transcription development that takes you from the graduate to the practitioner